Migrate from V1/RapidAPI
Migrating on our own Managing Platform is a well-considered step that goes align with V2 of Our News API.
In V2 we improved:
- Extraction Algorithms. We now are able to extract news from almost any website.
- Over 60 000 news sources. Compare to 30 000 in V1.
- Around 1 million a day. Compare to 400k in V1.
- New Parameters.
- New output variables are given for each article.
published_date_precisionThere are 3 types of date precision we define:
full— day and time of an article is correctly identified with the appropriate timezone
timezone unknown— day and time of an article is correctly identified without timezone
date— only the day is identified without an exact time
not_countriesare now used instead of
countryand now multiple countries can be searched for.
not_langare also available now.
If you want to migrate, you do not need a RapidAPI User account anymore. Everything will be managed by our own platform.
- By default, you will be subscribed to a Free Account 1 000 API calls (10 000 if you put your business mail)
- Here is how your Account page will look like when logged in:
- Once you have an API key, you can start making API calls on at
https://api.newscatcherapi.com/v2/search. Do not forget to put into headers => x-api-key: <YOUR_API_KEY>. Check our Authentication page if something is not clear to you.
- If you want to upgrade to Paid Plan, from your account page you should see an "Upgrade" button. If you do not, just contact us at